Troubleshooting 3CX App
If you are having problems making, receiving or transferring calls when using the 3CX App on your Mobile device; in the first instance carry out these 5 steps.
- Log out of the 3CX App and then back in.
- Reboot your router by turning off the power for a minute or two.
- Delete the 3CX app and re-download/re-install it.
- Turn Wi-Fi off on your mobile and use the mobile's 4G data to make and receive calls rather than home broadband.
- Call broadband provider and ask them to check if SIP ALG is enabled on your router… this needs to be turned off.
If you are still having problems email firstname.lastname@example.org